All Inclusive Package
A site inspection will include the following:
- Identify the exiting opportunities and constraints of the site.
- Confirm the controls that relate to the site and proposed development.
- Provide advice that will assist the design of the proposal and prosperity of achieving a development consent.
- An explanation of Council’s development assessment procedures.
We will shop around and organise fee proposals from consultants that need to be involved in your DA, such as:
- Geotechincal Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Stormwater Engineers
- Acoustic Engineers
- Wastewater Consultants
- Bushfire Consultants
- BCA Consultants
- Disability & Access Consultants
Under Schedule 1 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000 every development application must be submitted with a Statement of Environmental Effects.
The statement complies all of the DA documentation in a report that details the extent of works proposed against the relevant state and local planning instruments as well as detailing its impact upon the adjoining properties or surrounding environment. Preparation of this report will also include the following:
- Detailed site inspection (as above).
- Reviewing that the DA documentation from other consultants is sufficient for lodgement.
- Production of the Statement of Environmental Effects which is to be sent to the client for review once completed. The client may seek clarification or modification of the report, which will be completed at no extra cost.
We will organise the lodgement of your application through the NSW Planning Portal to ensure that the information has been uploaded and submitted correctly.
At times Council will request additional information. We will assist in organising this information and if the request is related to a matter for the town planning consultant to address, we will include it for no additional cost.
You will be provided with a customised link and fortnightly updates. This keeps the information transparent across all parties.
Fixed Fee Structure
No Hidden or Additional Fees when Signed Up to our All Inclusive Package
Each Service can be Requested Seperately
- The client must return this acceptance form prior to the commencement of any work where they hereby agree to the terms outlined in this fee proposal.
- Clause 4.6 Variation’s to Development Standards are not included in the All Inclusive Package and will be charged an additional fee.
- Statement Environmental Effects will generally be completed within 5 working days of the receipt of all of the information which is required to lodge the application. This includes Architectural Drawings, Landscape Plans, Stormwater Management Plans or any other supporting documentation.
- Prices subject to GST.
- Payment for the provision of the Statement of Environmental Effects is required prior to the release of the final document and for all other work within 14 days of date of invoice.
- A deposit of 20% must be paid upon engagement. The final payment for the All Inclusive package is to be made prior to the lodgement of the application with Council.
- The fees paid as part of the All Inclusive package do not cover fees requested from Council or any other external consultant.
- Whilst at all times endeavouring to ensure approval of your proposal, our support of the development is in no way to be interpreted as an assurance that consent for the development will be forthcoming. The ultimate determination of an application relies upon a subjective assessment of the proposal, the outcome of which can never be guaranteed.